Thank you for your interest in participating in the Florida eProcurement Vendor Registration.
At any time during the registration process, you may refer to the Glossary and Frequently Asked Questions through the links at the bottom of each page.
Who should register?
Any vendor that wants to provide goods or services to the State must register in the Vendor Registration System.
What do I need to register?
Please be aware that in order to complete the registration process you will need the following information:
- Tax filing information - including the business name on your 1099 tax form, exactly as it appears on the form (where applicable).
W-9 - The Florida Department of Financial Services (DFS) requires vendors to have valid Form W-9s on file before releasing applicable payments.
As a new vendor, you must file a W-9 with the Department of Financial Services.
Failure to do so could result in the delay of payments for services provided to the state.
You can submit/update your Form W-9s electronically on https://flvendor.myfloridacfo.com.
For more information, please visit http://www.fldfs.com/aadir/reconciliation/.
- Location Information:
- A business name for each company location (if different from the company name).
- A complete address for each location (including details for sending purchase orders, payments and bills to each location).
- A contact person for each of your locations.
- Commodity codes for the products and/or services your company provides. During registration you will select from the provided list of all commodity codes.
- Your State of Florida CBE information (Certified Business Enterprise).
- If you were registered with the State of Florida prior to MyFloridaMarketPlace, you will need to know your state-issued sequence number and PIN to complete the registration process. If you do not have your sequence number and PIN, or if you do not remember your Username and Password, please click the 'Forgot Your Password' link above or call 866-FLA-EPRO (866-352-3776) to request this information.
If you are not the person who can provide this information for your business, please contact that person and ask him/her to register on behalf of your company.